First impressions are lasting, and your smile is often the first thing people notice, especially when meeting you for the first time. With the recent advancements in the cosmetic dentistry field, it has never been easier to achieve a beautiful, balanced, and healthy smile.
Annapolis area cosmetic and restorative dentist Dr. Vernon Sheen offers a full range of cosmetic treatments for enhancing your natural smile, and improving your long term dental health. Dr. Sheen is an experienced and highly trained cosmetic dentist and works with patients on an individual basis to ensure that a cosmetic dental treatment will not only meet their expectations, but support long term dental health.
From teeth whitening to a complete smile makeover, we can help you to achieve your aesthetic goals for your natural smile. Our cosmetic dental services include:
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: Tooth bonding uses a tooth-colored resin that is cured to the teeth using a hardening light. Tooth bonding can provide an economical cosmetic treatment option for a variety of dental health concerns. Receiving a dental bonding is a fairly quick procedure and patients can usually receive it in just one short visit to our dentist office.
- Same day dental crowns: Dr. Sheen offers his patients same dental dental crowns with the use CEREC, a state-of-the-art system that uses CAD/CAM technology. We will take digital images of the prepared tooth and create a digital 3-D model of the new dental crown. These images are used to fabricate a comfortable, beautiful and natural functioning dental crown using our onsite dental laboratory equipment. The dental crown will cover the entire tooth and then permanently bonded into place.
- Invisible braces with Invisalign: This popular brand of “invisible braces” uses a series of removable aligners to gently reposition teeth. Invisalign is ideal for patients who need mild to moderate orthodontic care.
- Lumineers: Lumineers are minimal prep dental veneers that are made from ultra thin, quality ceramic material that is customized to blend with your natural smile. Dr. Sheen will lightly etch the surface of the teeth so that the veneers can be securely attached.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin, translucent shell-like coverings of fine dental porcelain that are permanently bonded to the front of teeth. The medical grade material offers advanced treatment to meet your cosmetic needs and durable results that will resist stains.
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Sheen offers BOOST in-office teeth whitening which is completed in a single visit using a whitening gel applied to the surface of the teeth to instantly brighten the smile.
Cosmetic dentistry can go beyond the aesthetic, addressing dental health concerns and providing a confidence boost that can have a positive effect on your social and professional interactions.
Why Choose Us?
Vernon Sheen, DMD has over 20 years of experience helping patients choose the right cosmetic dental treatment for their unique needs and goals. What sets him apart from other cosmetic dentists is his comprehensive approach. Dr. Sheen will take the time to listen to your story and carefully evaluate your oral health condition, needs and goals. This way, he can treat your smile with the right cosmetic dentistry services to help you achieve functional, comfortable and long lasting results.
Cosmetic Dentistry Before & After
Visit our cosmetic dentistry gallery to see before and after photos of Dr. Sheen’s patients.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
Cosmetic dentistry does more than just enhance your smile. It enhances your life by boosting self confidence and contributing to personal health and wellness. To schedule a cosmetic dental consultation and learn more about how we can help you achieve a smile you feel good about sharing, contact our Annapolis dentist office today.
Call (443) 482- 5202 or request a consultation online.