We want to assure you that we are taking specific measures in addition to our thorough infection control procedures in order to keep you, our dental team, and our community safe from the spread of coronavirus.
- Our office and our dental team are fully compliant with the guidelines from the CDC and the American Dental Association.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO OUR OFFICE and wear it while not being treated.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will be taking your temperature with an infra-red touchless thermometer.
- Anyone presenting with an elevated temperature (over 100◦F) will not be seen.
- Please use the hand sanitizer offered to you.
- Please advise us if you or anyone you live with has had an upper respiratory illness or fever in the past two weeks.
- The reception area and countertops are frequently cleaned, and magazines and non-cleansable decorations have been removed.
- To minimize people in the reception area, anyone accompanying you should wait in the building lobby or in their car, and provide us with their cell phone number.
- You may be asked to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide before examination and treatment. This has been shown to reduce any potential microbes in your mouth.
- Our dental team will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment to protect you and them from the spread of infection through aerosols.
- Surfaces around the office are constantly being cleaned and disinfected for everyone’s protection.
The safety and well-being of our patients and dental team continues to be our priority. Should you have any questions regarding your protection, a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your assistance in protecting our dental team, you, and your family.